Want to join the Room Escape Wizards Team?
Come join us, it's fun here.
Room Escape Wizards are always looking for talented people to join our team.
If you think you have what it takes to join our fun team, please download the job application here and email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume. Please note that we will not be able to respond to each submission. Applicants will be contacted if they are invited to interview. If you have questions, you can call us at (214) 810-3673 We thank each of you for taking the time to prepare your information and apply to us.
Game Host -
Responsibility / Job Description:
• The Game Host will greet our guests, introduce the objectives during the game, run through the rules, answer questions, and monitor the game while it's in progress.
• After each game, the Game Host will reset the room, putting each piece of the room back in its proper place, and make sure the room is ready for the next group of players.
• When not actively involved in a game, the Game Host will clean the office space and maintain objects used in the game.
The ideal candidate will be fun, outgoing, enthusiastic, and responsible. You should enjoy interacting with people to ensure they are enjoying themselves. The Game Hose is an integral part of the customer experience from beginning to end. Other helpful characteristics include,
• Game- or puzzle-minded and creative thinker
• Flexible with regards to work schedule
• Must be accountable, responsible, and detail-oriented
• Comfortable in engaging with both small and large groups of people
• General experience in using computer software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
• Great sense of humor with an engaging and fun personality.
We offer competitive pay along with yearly bonuses.