Room Escape Wizards Rules
For your safety and others, Room Escape Wizards ask you to follow these rules when participating in our escape room games.
- You have 60 minutes to escape from the room. All the clues needed to solve the puzzles are in the room; they just need to be uncovered.
- Please solve all puzzles by using critical thinking and not by physical power. This is an intellectual game, so if your idea for solving a particular puzzle or unlocking the lock involves brute force or actions that might put you or your team-mates in danger (such as moving large furniture and etc.) you are definitely on the wrong track!
- Do not move or touch anything with a red dot sticker. Items marked with a red dot
- You are able to ask for help 3 times during the game to have your time officially count. More hints will be given, if needed. However, your time will not count.
- Please be sober as you will not be able to play if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You play the real-life escape game at your own consent and risk; Room Escape Wizards will not be held liable.
- The rooms are equipped with security cameras to monitor safety and track progress of the participants.
- Please exit the same unlocked door in case of an emergency.
- Please do not take pictures and make video or audio recordings in the game rooms.
- With your consent, the Room Escape Wizards team will ask to take a couple of pictures of you and your team after the game and put it on Room Escape Wizards official website and Facebook page.
- Please keep the clues, solutions for puzzles, and combinations to yourself so others can enjoy the game after you. Also, please do not copy or replicate any design element, puzzle, clue, or content of the game rooms.
- We kindly ask you to take care of the rooms and the objects found in there. If you break anything, you may be asked to leave the room without refund or other compensation.
Good Luck & Have Fun!